This website and shop www.endosc.net is operated by
Endo Services and Communication LLC
3-6-4-1513 Hisamoto, Takatsu
For inquiries please contact email@example.com
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully, as they govern the contractual relationship between Endo Services and Communication LLC ("Company") and you ("Customer"). Your use of this website and shop ("Site") constitutes your agreement to the Terms.
- Visiting the Site or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. By doing so, you consent to receive electronic communications from the Company and you agree that all agreements, disclosures and other communications that are provided electronically by email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All prices on the Site are in JPY and subsequently all payment transactions are conducted in JPY.
- For shipping destinations within Japan, Japanese Consumer Tax (JCT) is applied during checkout.
- For shipping destinations outside Japan, no taxes are applied, unless otherwise noted.
- The Company reserves the right to change any advertised price at any time without further notice.
- Payments on this Site are delegated to and handled by the payment provider Stripe and might be subject to their terms and conditions.
- Accepted payment methods are Credit or debit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Products that are in stock will be shipped within 10 business days, unless otherwise noted.
Import Regulations, Customs and Import Fees
- Imported goods and services might be subject to local regulations. Depending on the terriotory, additional custom fees or local taxes might apply and will be collected upon import of goods or services.
- By placing orders on this Site, Customer agrees to comply with local laws and regulations and take responsibility for the clearance of import fees, taxes, declarations and import procedures.
- Standard international shipping method is Japan Post EMS, unless otherwise noted.
- The incoterms for International shipments are FOB Japan. The Customer takes responsibility for the goods after it has been shipped.
- If applicable, the Company will provide a tracking number to the Customer after the shipment has been handed over to the carrier.
- All products offered on this Site are covered by a limited 1-year warranty, unless otherwise noted.
- The warrany does not cover deliberate or accidental damage or modification to the product.
Returns, Refunds and Repairs
- Generally, returns or cancellations of purchased products are not accepted, unless the goods are defective.
- Before sending a return shipment, Customer shall contact firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain further detailed instructions on how to return the shipment from the Company.
Shipments returned due to refused clearance of local customs or taxes will be refunded, excluding the shipping costs.
In case of damaged or lost shipments, the Customer is responsible to report it to the carrier and obtain a certified damage report from the carrier and providing it to the Company in order to initiate the refund process.
- Some products might have the option of updates, which may alter the original functionality of the product.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, remove or change the functionality of the product via software updates.
- By installing or using any software updates, the Customer accepts those changes.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of the Terms by posting updates and changes to the Site. It is your responsibility to check the latest Terms. By Your continued use of the Site following the publication of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.